Issued: May 2014
- 2013 AGM Minutes
- Diary Dates
- Tokyo Station Hotel
- 'Tetchan' - railfan names
- North to Hokkaido, Part 1
- JRF HD300 Hybrid
- News Update
- Tsunami: Tokyo Station, Roof slates salvage
- Railway Operators in Japan
- EF81's, JNR's Heritage
- Sanriku Railway Restored
- Hokkaido Winter Travel
- Coping with a Power Crisis
- Chairman's Chat
- The Railwayman & Choshu Five movies
- Mr Mutsuya's Splendid Models
- London - Tokyo by Direct Rail?
- Communications, Kerr Stewart; Sakhalin
- River Works, Decauville locos
- 'Cape Gauge', true 'N' scale track, by 3D
Top - EF81 99 ('Cassiopeia' livery) at Oji on the Ueno bound 'Hokutosei' Blue Train.
Bottom - EF81 138 on the Aomori bound 'Akebono' service at Akita.
Both photo's Peter Dibben.